As a business owner, having a pest and rodent problem can be a nightmare and keep you from focusing on what is most important. Depending on the type of business you have and the facility there are several options. At Mayco Pest & Termite Control, we can customize a plan that is right for you and your business.
These plans include monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly treatments depending on your needs and pest and rodent activity. During these services, we focus on treating the source of the problem instead of just the symptoms. Our goal is to keep your facility pest free so you can focus on your business and not the bugs.
CUSTOMIZED COMMERCIAL PROTECTION
Our most popular plan and best value is our Premium Commercial Protection Plan, which includes year round routine maintenance treatments. With this service, both the interior and exterior of your business are protected against all your general pests. During each visit, we will treat both inside and outside to flush out any unwanted pests by targeting the areas of your facility where they are most likely to enter and where they like to nest. This provides multiple protective barriers that will be continually maintained throughout the year to keep pests out of your business. In addition, we do an inspection of your property during each visit looking for signs of pests as well as conducive conditions. This plan includes a full warranty so if you had pest issues in between these regularly scheduled appointments, we will retreat at no additional cost. Please contact us for a customized quote.
- Our trained technicians will protect your home and family against pests.
- Technicians are available to service your home quickly.
- We have years of experience treating pests and termites.
We'll do whatever it takes to solve your pests problem, including coming back at no costs until pests are gone.
* We offer free quotes and will provide each client with personalized plan recommendations and or quotes for your pest control options.
* We use a wide range of EPA registered products for routine treatments as well as organic products, and more specialized treatment products for specific and targeted pest infestations. Our goal is to provide a prescribed treatment that will fit your business needs and ultimately protect you and your customers from unwanted pests.