At Mayco Pest & Termite Control, we offer several different pest control services designed for your home and specific needs. These plans include monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly treatments. During these services, we focus on treating the source of the problem instead of just the symptoms. Our philosophy is to protect your home like we would want our home protected.
Our Most Popular Plan
Our most popular plan and best value is a year round routine maintenance plan. With this service, both the interior and exterior of your home are protected against all your general pests. During the initial service, we will treat both inside and outside to flush out any unwanted pests by targeting the areas of your home where they are most likely to enter and where they like to nest. We treat inside on additional visits as needed or upon request. Our main goal is to keep insects from getting back inside your home by treating the foundation, weep holes, windows, doors, and sweeping the eaves. We will also treat around flowerbeds, trees, sidewalks, driveway, and the perimeter of your yard. This provides multiple protective barriers that will be continually maintained throughout the year to keep pests out of your home. In addition, we do an inspection of your property during each visit looking for signs of pests as well as conducive conditions. This plan includes a full warranty so if you had pest issues in between these regularly scheduled appointments, we will retreat at no additional cost.
- Our trained technicians will protect your home and family against pests.
- Technicians are available to service your home quickly.
- We have years of experience treating pests and termites.
We'll do whatever it takes to solve your pests problem including coming back at no costs, until pests are gone.
One Time Services
Some pests may be eliminated with just a one-time service like bed bugs, termites, fleas and ticks, carpenter ants, bees, etc. This service comes with a 30-day warranty. Please contact the office for more details.
* We offer free inspections and will provide each client with a personalized plan for your pest control needs.
* We use a wide range of EPA registered products for routine treatments as well as organic products, and more specialized treatments for specific and targeted pest infestations. Our goal is to provide a prescribed treatment that will fit your individual needs and ultimately protect your family and home and from unwanted pests.
* A 24-hour notice is required for cancellation or rescheduling.