There are several different types of termites but the most common found in North Texas is a subterranean termite. They are active year-round, although termite swarmers are normally seen during the months of March and April and are usually noticed during daylight hours. The presence of termites inside your home, or visible on the foundation, generally means a professional treatment is necessary to eliminate the colony and prevent damage to the home or structure. There are multiple options for treating existing termites and preventing future infestations.
Preventative Termite Protection
Our Ultimate Termite Prevention Plan provides year-round protection through all 4 seasons from termites. With this plan, we will install monitoring stations around the perimeter of your home, which are designed to both attract termites and eliminate the colony before they ever reach your home. On your routine quarterly visits we will inspect each station for termite activity as well as the exterior of your home. If termites are ever found on your home, we will spot treat the problem at no charge. Warranty is included.
Our Liquid Barrier Treatment Plan is a stand-alone plan. We will dig a trench around the perimeter of your foundation and inject termiticide into the soil. This protective barrier around your home or business prevents any termite growth and damage for several years. This Protection Plan is perfect for clients who need peace of mind from termites and do not want to have routinely scheduled appointments. 1-year warranty is included. The warranty can be renewed each year with an inspection at an additional cost.
Spot-Treat Termite Protection
Our Spot-Treat Termite Protection Plan is for clients who may have early signs of termite activity in a specific area on your home or business. A Spot Treatment is designed for clients who are either budget conscious or have found one area of termite activity while in the process of selling their home. Limited warranty is included.
- Our trained technicians will protect your home and family against pests.
- Technicians are available to service your home quickly.
- We have years of experience treating pests and termites.
We'll do whatever it takes to solve your pests problem, including coming back at no costs until pests are gone.
* We offer free termite inspections and will provide each client with personalized recommendations for treatments options.
* We only use America’s #1 Termite Defense, Termidor®, as our termiticide/insecticide for all our Termite Protection Plans. Termidor® termiticide/insecticide has a number of flexible application options. We will determine what type of Termidor treatment will work best for your particular situation. If there are no active termites in your home, Termidor® will help ensure there won’t be any in the future. This not only protects your peace of mind, but adds value to your home as well.