Here in Texas, it's no secret that there is a fair share of pests and rodents. Our goal is to provide a regular service that helps prevent bugs from entering your home. Many of our valued customers find that having a preventative maintenance plan is far more effective than treating pests after they have already entered the home and began breeding more pests.
MAYCO Pest Control provides several options and benefits that require an annual agreement such as:
- Additional preventative services
- Assigned service technician in most cases
- Bundled pricing and discounts
- Convenient billing options and payment schedules
- Free re-services if required
- Full coverage for listed insects and pests
- Full warranty
- Service renewal reminder
Here is a list of the services provided for general pest plans:
- All services are provided monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly depending on pest activity and needs
- Complete inside and outside inspection of the business for general pest issues, wood destroying insects, and rodents
- Treatment around the entire foundation
- Thorough inside treatment of accessible baseboards, closets, plumbing areas, doorways and attached garages
- Transferable if you move within our service area – or transfer to new owner
Our general pest services treat for all your general crawling and flying pests including:
- Brown Recluse Spider
- All Roaches – Including the German Roach
- Most beetles
- Black Widow Spiders
- Other Spiders
- Carpenter Ants
- Odorous Ants
- Pharaoh Ants
- Argentine Ants
- Fire Ants
- House Ants
- Indian Meal Moths
Our trained technicians will protect your home and family against pests.
Technicians are available to service your home quickly.
We have years of experience treating pests and termites.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We'll do whatever it takes to solve your pest problems, including call-back services at no cost until pests are gone.