Expert Pest Management Solutions In Carrollton, TX
If you're curious about Denton, Dallas, or Collin County pest control, we hope to answer many of your questions today. In this short article, we'll cover residential and commercial pest control and examine two common Carrollton pests that are often misunderstood.
Home Pest Control In Carrollton, TX
Basic residential pest control from Mayco Pest & Termite Control provides coverage for common household pests such as roaches, silverfish, crickets, millipedes, pillbugs, earwigs, and most ant species. You also get coverage for fleas, fire ants, and spiders.
Of these three, spiders can be tricky to deal with if there are factors around a home that are difficult to control, such as high insect pressures, outdoor lighting, moisture issues, and organic debris. Our technicians target spiders with a variety of control methods, but this is a constant process and you may still see a few spiders, depending on the conditions around your home.
Overall, the purpose of residential pest control is to manage pests and make pest problems rare. We do this by:
- Routine inspections to catalog pest activity and conducive conditions.
- If paper wasp nests are found, they're knocked down.
- Dewebbing is performed. Spiders don't want to create webs in areas where they may be destroyed.
- Perimeter treatments. These treatments keep pests from getting in through tiny openings in your exterior.
- Granular products. These applications provide long-lasting control as they are activated a little at a time each time it rains.
Commercial Pest Control In Carrollton, TX
When pests get into businesses, there is often zero tolerance. Insects, bugs, and rodents can have a big impact on the health and reputation of a business. At Mayco Pest & Termite Control, we customize our commercial service programs to meet the specific needs of our commercial customers and consider the unique pest challenges in their industries.
For some businesses, commercial pest control looks a lot like residential pest control. We provide a barrier that helps to keep pests out. But in most cases, our commercial customers need unique services that target difficult pests such as flies, stored product pests, or bed bugs. Commercial pest control provides routine service visits, inspections, appropriate treatments, pest maintenance, documentation, evaluations, and more. These services keep your business pest-free and ready for inspections or audits.
If you would like assistance with commercial pest control for your Carrollton business, reach out to us for a consultation. We service many businesses in a wide range of industries. We can guide you toward the right pest plan for your specific needs.
Why Professional Mosquito Control For Your Carrollton Yard Is A Good Idea
Mosquitoes are irritating pests that ruin outdoor fun. They're also potentially hazardous as they have the ability to transmit diseases that impact human health. Professional mosquito control provides the most effective coverage for mosquitoes. Here's why:
- Treatments target mosquito resting sites. When mosquitoes rest (which they do most of the time) they come in contact with a knockdown agent.
- When mosquitoes can't rest in your yard, they can't reproduce in your yard.
- One female mosquito can lay eggs a hundred at a time. If she rests before she starts laying eggs, your mosquito treatments will do more than stop one mosquito.
Our mosquito treatment is effective for about a month. We offer this service on a monthly recurring basis from March through October. This schedule keeps your yard free of mosquitoes throughout the nicest months of the year.
Expert Advice On Tick Control In Carrollton
Are ticks a concern for you? We asked our on-staff experts what works best to prevent tick-borne illnesses. Here's what you need to know:
- It takes hours for disease-causing organisms to transfer from a tick. If you remove a tick in the first 12 hours, you have a high probability of preventing disease. Always check for ticks when you return from being outside.
- When you're outside, you can prevent ticks from getting on you by applying mosquito repellent to your legs. Yup. Mosquito repellent makes ticks fall off.
- If you get routine tick treatments for your yard, you'll keep ticks from living on your property. No ticks, no tick bites.
If you live in Carrollton, Texas, reach out to us here at Mayco Pest & Termite Control for tick treatments and other pest control services. We provide industry-leading solutions and our friendly professionals are looking forward to helping you.