Professional Pest Control For Lewisville, TX Properties
If you asked a Texan about suggested places to live, their reply would likely point towards the city of Lewisville. This charming southern town is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States and the 33rd fastest-growing area in all of Texas State. Today, nearly 100,000 people live within the city’s 36 square miles, which is riddled with a diverse selection of businesses, homes, and entertainment venues. Lewisville may be popular for many reasons, but its growing fame certainly does not include any of its growing pest concerns.
Although there may be some ways to prevent the presence of pests around residential and commercial properties, fears related to chronic infestations are on the rise. If you need fast, professional, and affordable pest control options around your Lewisville property, why not reach out to the team at Mayco Pest and Termite Control? We provide full-service pest management options for property owners of all types, combatting some of the area’s most dangerous animals with leading-edge technology. When you’re ready to take back control of your property, Mayco Pest and Termite Control will have your back. Call today to secure your spot on our pest control roster.
Home Pest Control In Lewisville, TX
At Mayco Pest and Termite Control, we believe that every residential property deserves to get and stay pest-free. This requires only the highest level of pest control, which our team is fully capable of providing. After years of service in the industry, we have developed foolproof plans that actionably remove pests from your property.
Every residential pest control plan from Mayco Pest and Termite Control comes with the following services:
- Comprehensive interior and exterior inspections, resulting in full-service pest control recommendations.
- Treatment services that don't just address the symptoms, but truly dig out the root of the issue.
- A pest-free guarantee from us to you! Enjoy follow-up services that promise to address any lingering issues in or around your property.
Submit an online contact form to get a residential pest control plan right away.
Commercial Pest Control In Lewisville, TX
No matter what industry your business operates in, investing in high-quality pest control will be necessary to protect your customers, employees, and bottom line. At the end of the day, failing to address important pest control needs will leave your business vulnerable to infestations, contaminations, and even impending lawsuits.
The team at Mayco Pest and Termite Control makes it easy to receive commercial pest control without the added concern of micromanagement or inflexible scheduling. We adapt to any and every business type, including but not limited to:
- Daycare centers
- Healthcare facilities
- Distribution warehouses
- Food services
- Office buildings
- Retail strip malls
- Apartment complexes
Even if your industry is not listed above, Mayco Pest and Termite Control are still available to help at any time. Get in touch with our Lewisville office to discover commercial pest control solutions for your local business.
Benefits Of Tick Control For Lewisville Residents
Even in a city as urbanized as Lewisville, the threat of tick activity is still very real for local home and business owners. A single tick bite can spread serious illnesses that require medical assistance. What's more, they may lead to itching, bleeding, and even secondary infections. Establishing ongoing tick control may be the best option for you and your family, especially if you have struggled with tick concerns in the past. Here are a few of the biggest benefits related to localized tick control:
- Lower populations make being outside much more enjoyable
- Fewer ticks result in a lower risk of spread diseases
- Ongoing tick control adds to your peace of mind
Mayco Pest and Termite Control is a proud provider of tick abatement programs throughout the growing season. Learn more about our system of pest elimination by getting in contact with a certified representative.
Five Easy Ways To Keep Rodents Out Of Your Lewisville Home
Rodents kept as pets are one thing, but rats and mice acting as pests are quite another. The presence of wild rodents in your home could seriously affect your family’s well-being, safety, and peace of mind. Below are five easy ways of keeping rodents far away from your Lewisville property.
- Caulk and seal any entry point that is quarter-sized or smaller. Mayco Pest and Termite Control recommend waterproof varieties that are built to withstand the elements.
- Place all food items in properly sealed containers.
- Throw garbage into properly sealed bins.
- Purchase dehumidifiers for use in the home.
- Confirm ongoing rodent control with Mayco Pest and Termite Control.
Get rodent control solutions for your commercial business, residential property, or anything in between. Submit an online contact form for a free rodent inspection at your earliest convenience.
All The Ways You Attract The Mosquitoes In Lewisville
As local property owners, most of us have to deal with the presence of mosquitoes at some point. Mosquitoes aren’t just annoying; they’re also dangerous vector pests that can lead to serious health conditions. It’s important to understand why mosquitoes are infesting your property to begin with to prevent them. If you’re wondering what it is that brought these parasitic pests onto your property in the first place, read on.
The truth is, there are a variety of ways you attract mosquitoes in Lewisville. Mosquitoes prefer cool, damp areas, so vegetation throughout your yard is the perfect place for them. You can often find them near shrubs and bushes, and they also like tall grass and garden plants. So, if you fail to trim back vegetation and maintain your landscaping, you may be attracting mosquitoes.
Sources of standing water throughout your property, such as birdbaths, overturned buckets, or tires, also draw mosquitoes. This is because mosquitoes lay their eggs in standing water sources, so failing to tend to them can lead to mosquito activity.
Addressing these attractants is a great way to minimize mosquito activity around your property. For year-round protection that lasts, we recommend relying on a team of qualified pest professionals. Reach out to Mayco Pest and Termite Control today to address all of your mosquito control and prevention needs. We are here to help.
Seven Signs Of Termites To Watch For Around Your Lewisville Property
Termites are dangerous pests that can cause large-scale destruction to your property. It’s essential to be able to detect signs of termite activity before an infestation spreads to get ahead of the problem. To help you in your termite detection efforts, here are seven signs of termites to watch for around your Lewisville property:
- Cracks and crevices along the foundation
- Discarded wings on the floor near doors and windows
- Gallery tunnels in the ground that travel to openings along your foundation
- Peeling paint or droopy drywall indicates termite damage
- Swarmer termites flying around looking for nesting spots
- White ants in the soil, which are actually worker termites
- Wood-to-soil contact and damp, damaged, or weakened wood
If you suspect any termites around your property, it’s time to secure year-round termite protection. That’s where we come in. Mayco Pest and Termite Control offer effective termite detection, elimination, and prevention you can depend on without a doubt. Contact us to discuss your termite control needs, and we’ll get the ball rolling right away.
9 Easy & Effective Ant Control Tips For Lewisville Properties
If you want to avoid ant infestation around your home or business, it’s a good idea to start taking the proper preventative measures. Taking precautions is a great way to get ahead of the problem, minimizing your exposure to large-scale infestation. To get you started, here are nine easy and effective ant control tips for Lewisville properties:
- Address any leaky spigots or hoses to reduce excess moisture.
- Clean up spills and crumbs and keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Eliminate access points by sealing all cracks and crevices around the outside of the home.
- Get rid of any standing water and any sources of excess moisture.
- Inspect your gutters to make sure rainwater isn’t soaking your outside walls and perimeter soil.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed and directed away from the house.
- Maintain functional downspouts and gutter to keep water flowing away from the foundation.
- Use a dehumidifier in moisture-rich areas of the house, like basements, crawl spaces, and attics.
- Wipe down counters, sticky jars, or sugary residue that will attract ants.
While these preventative efforts can certainly help, sometimes ants manage to get inside anyway, exposing you to the dangers of infestation. If you want guaranteed ant control and prevention solutions for your Lewisville property, reach out to the experts at Mayco Pest and Termite Control. We are here to provide you with ongoing protection you can feel good about, guaranteed.
How Can I Tell If I Have Bed Bugs In Lewisville?
Bed bugs are a real nightmare and can spread their populations quickly around your property. It’s not easy to catch bed bugs in the act of feeding, as they are nocturnal parasites that only come out to feed at night. If you want to be able to detect bed bug infestation, there are some signs to look out for around your home. Here are a few ways to tell if you have bed bugs in Lewisville:
- Dark red stains of blood left on linens and sheets after feeding
- Discarded eggshell casings and excrement spots around hiding areas
- Getting up in the morning with a linear formation of little red bites
If you think you may have a bed bug situation on your hands, the best plan of action is to contact the pest professionals right away. Here at Mayco Pest and Termite Control, we have experience providing quality bed bug control solutions that homeowners and business owners can trust. Reach out today to learn more.