Trusted Pest Management In Long Island Village, TX
Long Island Village, TX is a wonderful place to call home. We enjoy seaside living at its finest with close access to Port Isabel and South Padre Island. Between the lovely year-round weather, the beautiful parks, and the scenic water views, who wouldn’t want to live in Long Island Village? Well, pests are no exception. These invaders are an ongoing problem for LIV property owners, and that means infestation is a real threat that you cannot ignore. You've come to the right place if you want to protect your home or business from pest infestation.
Mayco Pest & Termite Control provides complete Cameron County pest control that the local community can rely on. With keen attention to detail, our team works hard to bring our customers the best pest services. Our technicians are up to date with all the latest industry advancements, and as one of the most experienced pest control teams in North Texas, we’re proud of the work we do. Using trusted IPM (Integrated Pest Management) solutions, we offer complete pest protection to homes and businesses throughout Long Island Village and the surrounding areas. Call us today to get your free estimate and inspection.
Home Pest Control In Long Island Village, TX
If you’re looking for year-round protection from household pest infestation, we’re here to help. We cover local homeowners from all kinds of common area invaders, such as bed bugs, termites, mosquitoes, rodents, spiders, and ants. Our residential pest control treatments include:
- Treating all rooms, entry points, and hiding areas
- Flushing out active areas
- Treating underneath furniture, behind appliances, doors, windows, baseboards, plumbing voids, and under sinks
- Performing liquid and dusting treatments
- Sweeping eaves to remove webs and nests
- Treating around doors, windows, and foundation
- Performing granular lawn perimeter treatment eight feet from the house
- Doing landscaping, mulch beds, and yard mound services
We’ve serviced over 500 homes in the area, and we offer a customized approach to meet your needs. We tackle the infestation at its source and bring you lasting, pest-free restyles that are completely guaranteed. We also offer emergency and same-day pest services for your comfort and convenience. Call us today to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Long Island Village, TX
If you want to protect your business from pests, we’re here to help you. The team at Mayco Pest & Termite Control has worked with over 200 local businesses in the area, protecting all kinds of facilities from the threat of commercial infestation. Some of the properties we’ve serviced include apartment complexes, bakeries, daycares, nursing homes, dental offices, and warehouses. We tailor-make all of our commercial pest control treatments to fit customer needs. Reach out to set up your initial inspection.
Four No-Sweat Mosquito Prevention Tips For Long Island Village Properties
Mosquitoes lay their eggs in sources of standing water, and when you think about all the sources of standing water around your home, it’s no wonder why you may be experiencing a mosquito problem. To protect yourself from mosquitoes, it’s important to take preventative measures to avoid them. Here are four no-sweat mosquito prevention tips for Long Island Village properties:
- Eliminate any sources of standing water like tires, buckets, toys, bowls, etc.
- Install window and door screens, or repair damaged ones.
- Maintain well-trimmed landscaping and a frequently cut lawn.
- Wear insect repellent and permethrin-treated clothing when outside.
While it’s great to be proactive, the most reliable protection from mosquito activity is still professional pest protection. Call Mayco Pest & Termite Control for complete mosquito control and prevention services. We've got your back.
Everything Long Island Village Homeowners Need To Know About Rodent Infestations
Rodents are disconcerting to see, but more importantly, they pose some very serious risks. As a local property owner, it’s a good idea to know what you’re up against. Here’s everything Long Island Village homeowners need to know about rodent infestation:
- Rodents feed on garbage and pick up bacteria and pathogens from the decaying matter that they eat. They then crawl around and leave feces and urine wherever they go, contaminating the surfaces of your home. They can also bite, which is not only painful but can be harmful to your health. Between the contamination and the bites, rodents are capable of spreading serious diseases.
- Rodents spend a lot of time in wall voids, chewing on the construction of your home. They chew through whatever their teeth will allow them to, and one of these things is electrical wiring. When rodents chew on wires, they put you, your loved ones, and your house at risk of catching fire.
- Rodents breed at such a high rate that a small-scale infestation can turn into a full-blown nightmare very quickly. These tiny rodents can fit into the smallest openings, gaining entry into your home easily and sneakily. Once they disperse from the initial area of infestation, they can go on to reproduce in other areas throughout the house.
Reach out to the team at Mayco Pest & Termite Control for professional rodent control services that you can depend on all year long.