Quality Pest Control Services In Ponder, TX
The town of Ponder, TX, is located just ten miles southwest of Denton, and it has all the rural charm one could imagine. With a population of just under 2,400, we may not be a big town, but our community is close-knit and welcoming to visitors from near and far. The bad news is that local pest populations also feel welcome in Ponder, which puts our homes and businesses at risk for infestation. The best way to protect your property from infestation is with ongoing services from the pest pros.
Mayco Pest and Termite Control is North Texas’s local source for quality residential and commercial pest control. Since 2010, our family-owned and operated company has protected properties throughout Denton County and the surrounding areas. Our qualified team of pest technicians is up to date with all the latest industry advancements, and we work hard to bring our customers the best pest services around. Call us today for your free quote.
Home Pest Control In Ponder, TX
The team at Mayco Pest and Termite Control has serviced over 500 homes with comprehensive residential pest solutions. After a thorough inspection, we treat the interior and exterior of your home, providing a variety of treatments, such as:
- Flush out active areas, treat all rooms, entry points, and hiding areas
- Treat underneath furniture, behind appliances, doors, windows, baseboards, plumbing voids, and under sinks
- Perform liquid/dusting treatments
- Sweep eaves to remove webs and nests
- Treat around doors, windows, and foundation
- Granular lawn perimeter treatment eight feet from the house
- Landscaping, mulch beds, and yard mound services
Using IPM (Integrated Pest Management) solutions, we tackle the infestation at its source and bring you lasting, pest-free comfort that is completely guaranteed. We also offer emergency and same-day pest services for your peace of mind and convenience. Reach out for your free estimates and inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Ponder, TX
Here at Mayco Pest and Termite Control, we provide businesses with complete coverage from a variety of common area pests, such as bed bugs, termites, mosquitoes, rodents, spiders, ants, and many others. We’ve worked with over 200 local businesses in the area, protecting all kinds of facilities from the threat of commercial infestation.
Some of the commercial properties we’ve worked with include apartment complexes, bakeries, daycares, nursing homes, dental offices, and warehouses. Our commercial pest control services are tailor-made to fit customer needs, and we offer monthly follow-up treatments and ongoing assistance as requested. Call today to get started.
What Termite Damage Looks Like On Ponder Properties
Many people talk about the dangers of termites and how getting ahead of the problem can go a long way in avoiding damage. But how can we tell if there are termites on our properties? Well, there are some common signs to look out for.
Here are some indications of termite activity:
- Gallery tunnels through drywall, small tapping sounds coming from inside the wall voids, and wood that sounds hollow when knocked upon
- Signs of moisture damage like damp, damaged, or weakened wood, painted walls that peel and bubble, loose tiles, and crumbling windowsills
- Swarmer termites flying around looking for breeding areas; you may also see their discarded wings on the floor near windows and doors
- Visible cracks and crevices along the foundation and mud tubes in the ground leading up to the perimeter
- Windows and doors that are hard to open, walls and ceilings that buckle, and droopy, discolored drywall
From the first sign of termite activity, the Mayco Pest and Termite Control experts are ready to help you rid your property of these destructive moisture pests. We offer comprehensive termite control services to both residential and commercial properties all around Denton County and the surrounding areas. Call us today.
A Practical Guide To Ant Prevention For Ponder Homeowners
Discovering ants in your home is upsetting, and in order to avoid infestation, it’s important to stop ant activity in its tracks. The best way to block ants from invading your home is to be proactive in your prevention efforts.
Here are a few ant control tips to keep in mind:
- Eliminate all access points. Seal all cracks and crevices around the outside of the home. Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed and directed away from the house.
- Eliminate standing water and any sources of excess moisture. Repair leaky pipes, faulty faucets, and use a dehumidifier in damper areas of the house like basements, crawl spaces, and attics.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and practice proper sanitation. Store food properly and clean up messes promptly. Take your trash out regularly, and make sure it is kept outside in a lidded bin.
For guaranteed protection from ants, your best bet is to contact the Mayco Pest and Termite Control team. We offer customized treatment plans that effectively target the root of your infestation and then exterminate the problem from the inside out. Contact us to learn more.
How To Tell If You Have A Mosquito Problem Around Your Ponder Yard
If you’re dealing with mosquitoes flying around your property in Ponder, Mayco Pest and Termite Control is here to help. We’re here to provide you with the mosquito control services needed to get your property back to comfortably pest-free.
We start with an inspection, taking the time to discuss the problem with you to understand what you’re experiencing. Then, we’ll look for common conducive conditions for mosquitoes, like standing water and moisture.
We’ll treat the fenceline on your property, creating a protective barrier that keeps them at bay. We’ll also focus on treating bushes, low branches of trees, eaves of your house, and shaded areas of your lawn.
We know mosquito infestations are a recurring problem many local families face. So, we offer monthly services for mosquito control in Ponder from March through October.
Our company gets the job done right with unparalleled attention to detail every time. Call us for help when mosquitoes become a nuisance around the home you love!
How Dangerous Is It To Have Bed Bugs In My Ponder House?
If you’re looking for how to get rid of bed bugs, you’ve come to the right place. While bed bugs aren’t dangerous, they can still bite you and cause sleep loss and anxiety. So if you think you have an infestation, it’s better to take care of it as soon as you notice a problem.
If you encounter early signs of bed bugs, it’s time to give our local professionals a call. These typically include the following:
- Reddish-brown fecal spots
- Bed bug bites (small, red, itchy welts)
- Eggs, egg shells, or molted skins
- A musty odor
It’s vital to call on us if you see any of those signs because while bed bugs aren’t dangerous, they reproduce at alarmingly fast rates. They access your home by hitchhiking there after latching onto your belongings or clothing in public places. They may begin to bite you, but you may think those bites are from another pest, giving them time to rapidly grow their population. Females lay up to five eggs per day, and it only takes three weeks for those nymphs to grow into adults. If they remain undetected, bed bugs are known to take over entire houses in no time. That’s why infestations are extremely difficult to eliminate on your own. It’s also why it’s imperative to call for professional bed bug control in Ponder if you think you may have an infestation.
Mayco Pest and Termite Control is here to get your home the bed bug treatment it needs before the problem gets out of control. Our local technicians are only a call away!
Can I Get Rid Of Roaches In My Ponder House On My Own?
While there are preventative measures that you can take to stop roaches in their tracks, you don’t want to try to get rid of them yourself. Cockroaches are notoriously filthy pests that only professionals should tackle. So if you’re wondering how to get rid of cockroaches in Ponder, the answer is to call on Mayco Pest and Termite Control for professional help!
Relying on us is the safest choice. Cockroaches can spread bacteria and other pathogens and transmit various diseases. So while there are effective measures you can take to stop future infestations, the cockroaches themselves should be left to us.
Make sure you take the following preventative measures:
- Seal cracks & crevices.
- Install mesh screens over drains, vents, etc.
- Keep your home as clean as possible.
- Store food and trash properly.
- Reduce moisture around your property.
Once you’ve taken these measures, call on us for effective cockroach control services that will restore your property to its best possible condition. With unrivaled attention to detail, we’ll recover the quality of your living experience in Ponder!
The Key To Keeping Spiders Out Of Your Ponder Home
If you’re seeing common house spiders in your home in Ponder, it’s time to call on Mayco Pest and Termite Control for help. Seeing spiders everywhere doesn’t facilitate a comfortable experience for you or your loved ones. That’s why we’re here to treat your property and get rid of those creepy crawlers for good.
The key to keeping spiders out of your Ponder home is a combination of our professional services and preventative measures you can take on your own. Keep these tips in mind to stop spider infestations in their tracks:
- Reduce clutter to get rid of their hiding places.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet from your home on a raised structure.
- Seal small cracks, crevices, and gaps to seal access points.
- Address other pest issues with our professional help.
The secret to how to get rid of spiders is to stay on top of these actions and to rely on professionals who focus on performing their services with outstanding attentiveness to detail. Contact us today to eliminate spiders in your home efficiently and effectively!