Quality Pest Control Services In Ponder, TX
The town of Ponder, TX, is located just ten miles southwest of Denton, and it has all the rural charm one could imagine. With a population of just under 2,400, we may not be a big town, but our community is close-knit and welcoming to visitors from near and far. The bad news is that local pest populations also feel welcome in Ponder, which puts our homes and businesses at risk for infestation. The best way to protect your property from infestation is with ongoing services from the pest pros.
Mayco Pest and Termite Control is North Texas’s local source for quality residential and commercial pest control. Since 2010, our family-owned and operated company has protected properties throughout Denton County and the surrounding areas. Our qualified team of pest technicians is up to date with all the latest industry advancements, and we work hard to bring our customers the best pest services around. Call us today for your free quote.
Home Pest Control In Ponder, TX
The team at Mayco Pest and Termite Control has serviced over 500 homes with comprehensive residential pest solutions. After a thorough inspection, we treat the interior and exterior of your home, providing a variety of treatments, such as:
- Flush out active areas, treat all rooms, entry points, and hiding areas
- Treat underneath furniture, behind appliances, doors, windows, baseboards, plumbing voids, and under sinks
- Perform liquid/dusting treatments
- Sweep eaves to remove webs and nests
- Treat around doors, windows, and foundation
- Granular lawn perimeter treatment eight feet from the house
- Landscaping, mulch beds, and yard mound services
Using IPM (Integrated Pest Management) solutions, we tackle the infestation at its source and bring you lasting, pest-free comfort that is completely guaranteed. We also offer emergency and same-day pest services for your peace of mind and convenience. Reach out for your free estimates and inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Ponder, TX
Here at Mayco Pest and Termite Control, we provide businesses with complete coverage from a variety of common area pests, such as bed bugs, termites, mosquitoes, rodents, spiders, ants, and many others. We’ve worked with over 200 local businesses in the area, protecting all kinds of facilities from the threat of commercial infestation.
Some of the commercial properties we’ve worked with include apartment complexes, bakeries, daycares, nursing homes, dental offices, and warehouses. Our commercial pest control services are tailor-made to fit customer needs, and we offer monthly follow-up treatments and ongoing assistance as requested. Call today to get started.
What Termite Damage Looks Like On Ponder Properties
Many people talk about the dangers of termites and how getting ahead of the problem can go a long way in avoiding damage. But how can we tell if there are termites on our properties? Well, there are some common signs to look out for.
Here are some indications of termite activity:
- Gallery tunnels through drywall, small tapping sounds coming from inside the wall voids, and wood that sounds hollow when knocked upon
- Signs of moisture damage like damp, damaged, or weakened wood, painted walls that peel and bubble, loose tiles, and crumbling windowsills
- Swarmer termites flying around looking for breeding areas; you may also see their discarded wings on the floor near windows and doors
- Visible cracks and crevices along the foundation and mud tubes in the ground leading up to the perimeter
- Windows and doors that are hard to open, walls and ceilings that buckle, and droopy, discolored drywall
From the first sign of termite activity, the Mayco Pest and Termite Control experts are ready to help you rid your property of these destructive moisture pests. We offer comprehensive termite control services to both residential and commercial properties all around Denton County and the surrounding areas. Call us today.
A Practical Guide To Ant Prevention For Ponder Homeowners
Discovering ants in your home is upsetting, and in order to avoid infestation, it’s important to stop ant activity in its tracks. The best way to block ants from invading your home is to be proactive in your prevention efforts.
Here are a few ant control tips to keep in mind:
- Eliminate all access points. Seal all cracks and crevices around the outside of the home. Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed and directed away from the house.
- Eliminate standing water and any sources of excess moisture. Repair leaky pipes, faulty faucets, and use a dehumidifier in damper areas of the house like basements, crawl spaces, and attics.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and practice proper sanitation. Store food properly and clean up messes promptly. Take your trash out regularly, and make sure it is kept outside in a lidded bin.
For guaranteed protection from ants, your best bet is to contact the Mayco Pest and Termite Control team. We offer customized treatment plans that effectively target the root of your infestation and then exterminate the problem from the inside out. Contact us to learn more.